Installing the PWA app
Windows Desktop (Chrome)
Instead of navigating to KartSetups in the browser all the time you can install the app on desktops. This will then act like any other app installed.
- Firstly, click the 'Install KartSetups' icon shown below.
- Click 'Install'.
- KartSetups will then install, put the icon on the desktop and will open like below.
- You can now utilise this to log into KartSetups.
- Navigate to the portal.kartsetups.co.uk website and you should be greeted with the banner below 'Add KartSetups to Home Screen'.
- Click this and then click 'Install'.
- You should now have a KartSetups icon on the home screen.
- You can now interact with KartSetups like a native application.
- Navigate to the portal.kartsetups.co.uk website and click the share icon (icon in middle bottom of screen).
- Scroll down and click 'Add to Home Screen' from the menu.
- Finally click 'Add' to add the app to the home screen.
- You can now interact and login just like a native app.